Welcome to the office of
White Pine Dental
We have moved to our new office!! The address is
597 W. 5300 S. | Murray, UT 84123
We are so excited to share this state of the art facility with our patients! You will love the heat and massage dental chairs! Our new building is based upon making your dental appointment comfortable and enjoyable! We can't wait for you to see it. You can find more information on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bestsmileutah)
We were able to participate in DENTISTRY FROM THE HEART this year to give back to our community. Please click on the link to see our video about the wonderful day we had serving the people of our area: http://youtu.be/2SVijPYO2Ac
At the Murray, UT, office of Dr. Daniel West and Dr. Clint Sorensen, we take great pride in helping you maintain optimal oral health that leads to better overall health. Our practice is committed to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Drs. West, Sorensen and our staff provide preventive, restorative, and aesthetic dental care for patients of all ages.
What makes our practice unique?
- We use new technology to diagnose tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancers, and other oral health issues in order to provide better treatments that protect and preserve your teeth.
- We now offer same-day crowns with CEREC®. These beautiful, all-porcelain crowns use no temporaries and can be done in a single appointment. Ask us about our lifetime warranty!
- Improve the look of your smiles with Lumineers® veneers, dental implants, and ClearCorrect® clear aligners.
- Our many teeth whitening options include Zoom!®, Opalescence®, and KöR®.
- Your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we want you to feel as part of our family. We offer free paraffin hand waxing and sugar scrubs, soothing eye compresses, and neck pillows during each cleaning.
We provide a state-of-the-art office for the highest quality dental care available. One of our top priorities is to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our facility meets all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control) standards.
As our patient, you are the most important part of our practice, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with you and your family. Your referrals are always welcome and greatly appreciated. We look forward to meeting you! Contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation today!